Ask Answer Learn
Terms Of Service
- By using the MeansThat.com Website (or simply Website), you signify your assent to this terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use this Website.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the MeansThat.com Website (visitors,who makes qustions and or answers questions).
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without MeansThat.com's prior written authorization; you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
- You agree that the material you submit (questions and/or answers to the questions) will be available to other users under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License .
- The content on the MeansThat.com Website, are owned by or licensed to MeansThat.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under international conventions.
- In connection with All User Submissions (questions and/or answers), you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize MeansThat.com to use copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. You further agree that you will not: submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant MeansThat.com all of the license rights granted herein; submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. MeansThat.com will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. MeansThat.com reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions and User account without prior notice. MeansThat.com reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. MeansThat.com may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SHAREJAR, ITS OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER ORNOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.